Please read the information below before beginning the registration process
Secure credit card transactions are included in this registration process. This service is provided by a third party. If you experience difficulties with this section of the registration process, please contact your credit card provider and include the specific details of the errors or instructions shown on your screen.
- Certain fields of the registration process are mandatory and you must complete these sections, or you will not be able to proceed to the next step.
- To be able to register each attendee you will need to know: name, position, email address and any special dietary requirements
- During the registration process you will be asked to enter a username and password, write these down and remember them. They will be required should you need to re-access your details, check if you have paid or reprint your invoice.
- Once you have completed the registration process, the final screen you will see will be headed 'REGISTRATION SUCCESSFUL' if you do not reach this step you have not registered correctly and must repeat the process.
- All payments must be made before you can attend the conference. Should your payment not be received by the time you arrive at the conference registration desk you will be asked to make payment at that time. You can check to see if your registration has been paid by logging into your registration record using the username and password you set up when you registered. To access this click on the 'Login' link included in your registration confirmation email.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Cordis Auckland for the NZ Hotel Industry Conference 2018 from 4 - 5 July. We are delighted to offer our best available rates. These can be accessed by clicking here and making your reservation. The discount code "PEVENTS" is automatically applied to this booking form.