The Seating Showcase displays a wide range of products that support the Oceania Seating Symposium. Spread out within the Betty Cuthbert Lounge and Olympic Rooms, the Showcase allows attendees of OSS2019 to interact with valued suppliers and try the products on display.
The Showcase area is also where you will find the catering, posters and demonstration stage.
Seating Showcase Opening hours:
- Tuesday 12 November 8am - 7pm
- Wednesday 13 November 8am - 5pm
- Thursday 14 November 8am - 1.30pm
The Seating Showcase is made up of the following valued organisations:
- Paragon Mobility - www.paragonmobility.com.au
- Permobil - www.permobil.com.au
- Invacare - www.invacare.com.au
- Medifab - www.medifab.com
- Linds Rehabilitation Equipment - www.lindsrehab.com.au
- Quantum Rehab - www.quantumrehab.com
- WILA Innovations - www.WILA-products.com.au
- Patient Handling - www.Patienthandling/TA Services
- Sunrise Medical - www.sunrisemedical.com.au
- Ottobock - www.ottobock.com.au
- Melrose Wheelchairs - www.wheelchairs.co.nz
- Specialised Wheelchair Company - www.swco.com.au
- Second Skin - www.secondskin.com.au
- ASTRIS-PME - www.astris-pme.com.au
- Independent Living Specialists - www.islau.com.au
- Linds Rehabilitation Equipment - www.lindsrehab.com.au
- Rehab Hire - www.rehabhire.com.au
- Juvo Solutions - www.juvo.com.au
- Complex Rehab Solutions
Paragon Mobility website - Click Here
Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and, for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Here at Permobil, we take a personal approach to wheelchairs and seating systems. It means every product we create is inspired by the real lives of people with limited mobility.
It means each of our employees strives every day to solve the challenges of mobility, comfort and safety. Challenges our customers face every day.
And it means that, no matter what our customers are striving for, we’re there to support them, using the latest technologies and our own ingenuity. Why? Because we believe everyone has the right to the same standards.
Find out more about our solutions including power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs.
Today, Invacare is the global leader in the worldwide market for medical products and services used in the home. Invacare designs, manufactures and distributes an extensive line of innovative home and long-term care medical products and services that promote recovery and active lifestyles. The company has 5,400 associates and markets its products in approximately 80 countries around the world.
Our mission is ‘Shaping better lives’.
Medifab make a positive difference to lives of persons with a disability, therapists and carers globally by providing leading edge postural support solutions for a wide range of special needs.
We listen carefully to your needs and our team of experienced problem-solvers make it our prerogative to find a solution for your challenges.
- SPEX modular wheelchair seating for all ages: Adaptable seating which installs onto any wheelchair base. Catering for all wheelchair users from basic needs to severely complex asymmetric body contours, SPEX provides on-the-spot results.
- Shuttle Discovery Stroller for infants and young children: Discovery caters for very small children from six months of age upward, giving it a unique standpoint in the market. Achieve the best possible positioning for an infant or small child with special needs, while meeting the parents’ aesthetic values.
Visit our websites:
We are a business delivering personalised service to any facility or individual who requires manual handling or patient care equipment. Not only do we offer high quality products we also offer excellent service along with specialised training to ensure you are confident using our products.
We are the exclusive Australian Importers of Molift Patient Lifters and Ceiling Hoists from Norway and our team of qualified installers fit Rail Systems with these Hoist motors into homes and facilities. We also exclusively import TA-Service scripted Power wheelchairs from Denmark offering chair users a highly featured chair with tilt and elevate as standard. We will have the company founder and designer on our stand to answer your questions about the TA range which includes an indoor and 3 outdoor models.
Our extensive range of Patient Handling equipment is used in a number of hospitals and facilities across Australia.
Independent Living Specialists (ILS) provides the largest range of physiotherapy, homecare and medical equipment nationally, with the support of an in-house team of Occupational Therapists (OT’s). It also provides world class Mobility and Seating Solutions, specialising in scripted power and manual wheelchairs.
Other ILS divisions include ILS Oxygen Solutions, ILS Pressure Care Solutions, ILS Baby Care and ILS Direct who secialises in providing solutions to Hospitals and Residential Aged Care Facilities.
ILS was founded in 2004 and ILS has 20 showroom facilities and operate three interstate offices.
All around the world, the Ottobock name stands for high quality and technologically outstanding products and services. With 50 sales, service subsidiaries, and export activities in over 140 countries across the globe, we are constantly in close contact with our customers.
Otto Bock Australia delivers quality, innovative mobility solutions. From paediatric through to geriatric, the Human Mobility product portfolio addresses a broad spectrum of needs across a wide range of age groups. Working with our distribution partners, we aim to deliver industry leading advice, support and service to patients, their therapists and institutions.
“Quality for life”, the quality of life enjoyed by the people who use Ottobock products every day.