Thank you to all those that attended the Summit this year, we do hope that you came away with some great ideas to take back to your workplace. The Summit presentations that were made available to us can be found on the 'Resources' page of this website. The password to access these is the same one provided pre-summit to access the delegate list.
We hope to see you all at the 2018 Summit in Queenstown (10 and 11 Sepetmber).
This exciting two-day event is a must-attend for local government professionals, industry partners and sector delegates. It is an opportunity to:
- Engage with an exciting line-up of high-profile local and international keynote speakers.
- Explore emerging trends and future focused topics that are redefining our society and the way we work.
- Actively participate in discussions facilitated by local government chief executives and sector experts.
- Network with local government professionals, industry partners and sector delegates and discuss issues of significance to the sector.
- Relax and let your hair down at the glamorous 1930s-inspired Simpson Grierson Summit Dinner.
- Soak up the atmosphere of Rotorua.
For Summit enquiries please contact our Summit Event Manager Paul Walker -
If you would like to know more about SOLGM please visit our website here or email