Know your Community, Serve your Community
As local government professionals, understanding the diversity of our communities is essential. But how do we get to know our communities, and how do we address the diverse needs of varied cultures and groups?
How can we use data to understand the dynamics of our communities? And what is the impact of technology on the way we engage?
The 2018 SOLGM Annual Summit will provide you with ideas, approaches and new strategies to better understand and serve your communities, including ways to harness community enthusiasm and capability to achieve objectives and maintain value for your ratepayers.
This exciting two-day event is a must-attend for local government professionals at all levels, industry partners, and sector delegates.
It is an opportunity to:
- Engage with an exciting line-up of high-profile local and international speakers – from big data experts to those at the front-line of community engagement.
- Explore ways of involving diverse communities, including community-led engagement.
- Actively participate in discussions facilitated by local government leaders and sector experts.
- Hear about successful technology and data-driven initiatives.
- Network with local government professionals, industry partners and sector delegates and discuss issues of significance to the sector.
- Join us for an evening of fun at the international street food inspired Simpson Grierson Summit Dinner.
- Enjoy the majestic scenery of Queenstown, the world’s adventure capital.