In 2019 TROG Cancer Research celebrates its 31st Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) at Melbourne Cricket Ground from 12 – 15 March.
Over its history, TROG Cancer Research has been making a real difference through world-class radiotherapy research. We are proud to be known as one of the highest recruiting collaborative trials group in Australia and New Zealand. Since our inception, more than 14,500 people have volunteered to participate in the 100 clinical trials that TROG has conducted. We collaborate with more than 200 hospitals and cancer centres throughout the world. Our organisation, consisting of more than 1,400 Australian and international members, is made up of an extensive network of oncologists, radiation therapists, physicists, data managers and other researchers conducting research across a range of cancers.
The 2019 ASM will host a number of internationally renowned guest speakers alongside key TROG researchers. A full program will be presented, including four days of collaborative workshops, scientific sessions showcasing radiation oncology clinical trials, discussion of new clinical trials, future research directions and other research developments. There’s plenty of networking opportunities with an exciting social program planned including a welcome function, gala dinner and networking afternoon.
We look forward to welcoming you to the TROG 2019 ASM.
- Abstract Submission Open 4 Sept 2018
- Registration Open 1 Oct 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline 2 Nov 2018
- Peer Recognition Award Submission Open 5 Nov 2018
- Travel Grant Application Open 5 Nov 2018
- Successful Abstract Submissions Notified Dec 2018
- Deadline for Abstract Presenters to Register 8 Feb 2019
- TROG Annual Scientific Meeting 12-15 March